Asilah 1 day
Discover the city of Asilah with this complete package including ferry, transfers and a traditional lunch. Asilah is one of the most tourist-oriented cities in northern Morocco because it is filled with history due to its mix of cultures, the beauty of its walls, its endless pristine beaches, and of course, due to the hospitality of its people. Many choose it as a holiday spot to unwind and roam its streets.
The day trip to Asilah departs from Tarifa where you’ll depart on an FRS ferry that will take you to the port of Tangier Ville. There, you will meet the guide who will accompany you to Asilah by road, 45 kilometres to the south of Tangier.
Once in Asilah, you will be able to discover its splendour for yourself. Take a stroll through the narrow streets of the walled medina and regale in the nooks and crannies that bespeak the former Portuguese occupation of the city. Also, take the opportunity to go into Moroccan craft shops on its streets and take home a unique souvenir from your visit.
The day trip includes a lunch where you will be able to try fresh fish caught off the Moroccan coast, seasoned with its rich spices and traditional recipes.
Lastly, you will return to the Port of Tangier to board the return ferry to Tarifa.
Don’t give it too much thought and book this day trip to Asilah from Tarifa with an unbeatable price from € 83 per person.
What does the day trip include?
- Fast Ferry Tarifa/Tangier/Tarifa.
- Transfers Assilah /Tangier/Asilah.
- Free time (no guide).
- Lunch of fried fish.*
- Travel Insurance Mapfre included.
* Beverages not included.
Useful information about the day trip
The approximate duration of the day trip is 7 hours, including both ferry crossings.
- To travel with only your Spanish ID, get in touch with our call centre on +34 956 68 18 30 or at bookingfrses.
- Customs check: during the ferry crossing, on the boat itself you need to go to the police counter to get your passport stamped and hand in the completed yellow and white sheets we will provide you with.
There is a FREE FRS bus service that connects the ports of Algeciras and Tarifa.
Departures on Saturdays
Approximate duration: 7 hours (including crossings and transfers on motorway).
Departure from Tarifa at 09:00 am (return from Tangier Ville 18:00pm). All times are local.
€59 * Price per person (Only for goups of 30 people)
Excursion Asilah 1 day, 1 Pax
- €59 per adult // €54 per child (Price per groups of 30 people)
- EU citizens must have a valid passport to travel to Morocco. Citizens of other nationalities will have to check with the Embassy of Morocco as certain nationalities will also require a visa. You may go on a Tangier Cultural, Tangier Basic or Tangier Shopping excursion with a valid national identification card from the EU (subject to authorization from Moroccan authorities).
- Asilah: A group is deemed to be 30 pax or more.