Work with us
The FRS Group is a leading German shipping Company which transports passengers, vehicles and cargo.
With more than 75 years’ experience, the Company operates routes using ferries and fast crafts in Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East.
Its fleet ranges from water taxis to modern ferries and catamarans. For more than a decade, FRS has focused its efforts on internationalisation, transforming itself from a regional ferry operator to an active business group with 13 branch offices spread throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, offering ferry services for vehicles and passengers, excursions, freight divisions and even regional bus routes.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to our human resources department : rrhhfrses . We’re always on the lookout for qualified professionals who want to join this large company.
Junior Technical Superintendent
We are looking for a candidate to take up this interesting opportunity to join and improve a high performing Technical Operations Department.
- Ensure that vessels are maintained to International, National and Internal Company Regulations.
- Plan and control activities pertaining to maintenance.
- Participate in activities such as Major Engine Overhauls and Dry Dock repairs.
- Visit vessels situated on international trade and assess the condition and maintenance of the Technical Plant.
- Work closely with the HSEQ department
Key attributes & skills:
- Several years of experience in on seagoing vessels or on a shipyard.
- Flexible working hours will be required.
- Excellent communication and interaction required with multi-national crews.
- Excellent standard of English (spoken and written) required; French would be an advantage.
- Bachelor of Engineering or 3rd Engineer Experience
Please send your application documents (only digital application) in English language including salary expectations and earliest starting date to: david.delgadofrses indicating in the subject of the sending “Junior Technical Superintendent”.
FRS has grown from a regional passenger ferry operator to an internationally active business group with its base in Northern Germany and has a portfolio that comprises 22 operating subsidiaries with worldwide locations. In addition to numerous international ferry and catamaran lines, FRS provides maritime consultancy and ferry operations for various partners from an early stage and throughout the operation. Currently we are looking for a
Position: System Consultant
Level of education: CFGS Desarrollo de aplicaciones informáticas
Knowledge and Skills required:
· English and Spanish is a must.
· Agile mind, excellent strategic thinking, understanding of business research and analysis.
· Effective communication both written and verbal, excellent interpersonal skills.
· Analysis of Business cases with focus on software requirements
· Modeling techniques and methods.
· Deep knowledge of SQL data models and practice in creating queries.
· Experience in BI – Tools / Reporting.
· Knowledge of Java and experience with business critical applications will be a plus.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
· Business requirements elicitation and definition.
· Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
· Identify issues and law changes and prepare requisites for programmers in time.
· Produce user stories and documentation.
· Support the project team in Roll-out phases of the developed software.