As soon as you reach Ceuta, and get off the ferry, you will begin a guided tour around the most emblematic sights in Ceuta: Plaza de África, Church of África and the Cathedral.
And later, a visit to the city walls and the Caliphal Door. Then it’ll be time to take some pictures of the splendid views over the Strait.
And let’s not forget about shopping. You’ll have time to walk along the Revellín Avenue and take a look at its shops until lunchtime, when you will have a chance to sample some traditional Moroccan and Ceuta food.
After lunch, a visit to the San Antonio viewpoint, beside which is the San Antonio shrine, a saint that is very popular with the inhabitants of Ceuta. So much so that the 13th of June, the day of Saint Anthony of Padua, is a holiday in Ceuta and at this shrine they pay homage to the Romería de San Antonio, a popular celebration to honour the saint.
And finally, at the end of the trip, you will return to the port of Ceuta, to get on the ferry that will take you back to Algeciras.
What is included in the day trip?
- Fast Ferry Algeciras/Ceuta.
- Arrival of the group to the Ceuta Marine Station.
- Coach transfer to Plaza de África.
- Guided tour to Plaza de África, Church of África and Cathedral.
- Guided tour to the Caliphal Door and to the city walls’ towers (panoramic views over the Strait and Ceuta).
- Walk along Revellín Avenue with the guide, and shopping time.
- Lunch at Restaurante Varadero*.
- Guided tour by coach to the San Antonio viewpoint.
- Return on coach to the Ceuta Marine Station.
- Fast ferry Ceuta/Algeciras.
- Fast Ferry Algeciras/Ceuta/Algeciras
- Basic travel insurance MAPFRE
- Guided tours
There are daily departures. Local time.
|Departure from Algeciras||Departure from Ceuta|
|10:30 am||6:00 pm|
Information and bookings
If you would like to book, if you have any doubts or need further information, please call us or write: +34 956 68 18 30 or bookingfrses
Please keep in mind that this day trip is offered to groups over 15 people.
- €47/Adult - €42/child (3 to 12 years). ONLY GROUPS OVER 15 PEOPLE.
- Documents needed: ID for EU nationals. Passport for those from without the EU Visa for those countries that are required one.