You’ll be treated to a sightseeing tour of the top tourist spots in Tangier, accompanied at all times by an expert guide who will give you all the important details about the various places and tell you the most interesting stories.
After the sightseeing tour, you’ll enjoy an exquisite lunch at a traditional Moroccan restaurant and enjoy the region’s finest cuisine. Let the blend of flavours, textures and the typical Moroccan setting take you away.
And when you’re full up, it will be time to pick up a souvenir and take in Tangier’s local products. Your guide will take you to a carpet shop and Berber pharmacy. You will be surprised by the beauty of the local products and the magic of traditional Berber medicine.
Lastly, you’ll return to the Port of Tangier to board the return ferry to Tarifa.
What does the day trip include?
• Fast Ferry Tarifa/Tangier/Tarifa
• Meet your guide at the port of Tangier.
• Guided tour of Tangier.
• Tour of the modern city in Tangier.
• Walking Tour Kasbah , Medina , Souk.
• Lunch in typical Moroccan restaurant.*
• Transfer to the port of Tangier.
• Travel Insurance Mapfre included.
* Beverages not included.
NOTE : Obligatory entrey in the bazaar, carpet shop and herbalist.
Useful information about the day trip
You can travel with your ID Card if you are EU citizen. The approximate duration of the Basic Tangier Day Trip is 6 hours, including round trip crossing.
To travel with only your Spanish ID, get in touch with our call centre on +34 956 68 18 30 or at [email protected]
Passport stamp: during the ferry crossing, on the boat itself, you need to go to the police counter to get your passport stamped and hand in the completed yellow and white sheets we will provide you with.
There is a FREE FRS bus service that connects the ports of Algeciras and Tarifa.
There are daily departures. Local time.
|Departures from Tarifa||Departures from Tangier|
|9.00 am||2.00 pm|
Excursion Tangier Basic 1 day, 1 Pax
€59 *Price per person
All FRS tourist packages include MAPFRE travel insurance.
Other kinds of insurance we offer include:
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Cancellation insurance.
- 59 € adults / 54 € children.(Minimum of people: not required)
- Documents: national ID card for EU citizens. Passport for non-EU citizens. Visa for citizens of countries which require this
- By purchasing this product, you agree to visit the establishments which are involved in this excursion, as well as to comply with FRS’ programme. If the client refuses to follow the programme, this shall allow FRS to charge the client for the full price of the ticket before embarking on the boat bound for the port of origin, this freeing FRS and its partners from any liability relating to the client’s actions.
- In the event of any of the places (museum, souks, etc.) offered as part of the Basic Tangier package not being available on the day of the visit, due to circumstances beyond FRS control, FRS shall not be liable for this.
- A group is deemed to be 20 pax or more.