With the new FRS Travel App, you can book your ferry wherever and whenever you like. You can also get your boarding passes using the online check-in feature. It’s simple, fast and safe.
For lines Tarifa– Tanger Ville, Algeciras – Tanger Med, Ceuta – Algeciras
Refunds: your ticket refund will be made in accordance with the following conditions:
For FIXED-DATE tickets:
- After deducting 10% of the amount if the request is submitted a minimum of 48 hours before the estimated departure of the ferry.
- After deducting 20% of the amount if the request is submitted between 2 and 48 hours before the estimated departure of the ferry.
- Tickets which are submitted to be cancelled after the deadlines shown in paragraphs 1 and 2 have elapsed, will forfeit the total amount.
FIXED-DATE ticket: type of ticket with fixed dates for the journey and routes.
*Except Operation Crossing the Straits/Operation Marhaba period
For bookings made through the website and app, no charge will be applied.
You may be able to get a discount on some bookings by purchasing a RETURN ticket, which will be applied when you pay.
Should you request a partial refund for a return booking with a discount, the resulting amount will be refunded after deducting the value of the OUTWARD JOURNEY from the total value of the booking.
For the Huelva - Canary Islands and Motril - Melilla lines
The ticket is valid for travel for a year and you can change the date free of charge.
- In the event that the voyage is CANCELLED due to INTERNAL CAUSES of the shipping line: 0% charges.
- In the event that the voyage is CANCELLED due to EXTERNAL CAUSES of the shipping line: a % of costs corresponding to the ticket bought, according to the criteria shown below:
- If it’s cancelled the same day the ticket is issued, the refund is made without charge.
- If it’s cancelled more than three days before the ship’s departure date, only the SERVIFEE will be charged.
- If it’s cancelled three days or less prior to the ship departure date: 15% of the price + SERVIFEE.
- If it’s cancelled after the ship departure date: 25% of the price + SERVIFEE.
The SERVIFEE on the Huelva line is 8.5%
If for any reason a ticket is lost or stolen it cannot be replaced, so another ticket will have to be purchased in order to travel.
FRS will not be held responsible for the loss of a ticket or boarding pass.
If the booking has been made by phone, our operators will provide you with a confirmation number. In addition, they’ll send you a confirmation email where this number will appear.
If the booking was made through the website, you’ll receive a confirmation booking email where you’ll find this number.
For bookings made through the FRS Travel APP, you’ll find your confirmation number in the menu section “Check-in”
This is the ID number for any type of change, cancellation or the collection of boarding passes.
For bookings made at our points of sale in Spain, payment must be made in Euros.
Food and drink and shopping bought on board can only be paid for in Euros.
If you make the purchase at any of our points of sale in Morocco, payment must be made in Dirhams.
Yes, if the routes are in the Strait of Gibraltar: Tarifa - Tanger Ville, Algeciras - Tanger Med and Ceuta - Algeciras
If you’d like to change your ticket for another route, you must go to the ticket office so they can make the change and charge or refund the difference if the price differs.
Passengers will show up at the offices in the port of embarkation 90 minutes before the departure time indicated on the ticket in order to proceed with the collection of the relevant boarding pass and presentation of the documents required for the voyage.