You can view all the information on Royal Decree-Law 8/2021 of 04 May 2021, for which urgent measures in the health, social and jurisdictional fields are to be applied after the end of the state of alarm declared by Royal Decree 926/2020 of 25 October.
Status of routes operated by FRS
|Tarifa – Tangier Ville – Tarifa||Suspended|
|Motril – Tangier Med – Motril||Suspended|
|Motril - Melilla - Motril|| |
|Algeciras – Tangier Med – Algeciras|| |
Passenger transport suspended
Only the transport of cargo is permitted.
Alcúdia - Ciutadella - Alcúdia
Ibiza - Formentera - Ibiza
Information by regions
Information on travelling to or from the Autonomous Community of Andalucía
Andalucía lifted the perimetral closure on 9 May. Since then, a three-stage de-escalation has been established.
Within each phase, four levels of health alert will apply.
Information on travelling to or from the Autonomous city of Ceuta
The Autonomous City of Ceuta has been open perimetrically since 9 May.
MEASURES IN RELATION TO TRANSPORT:
- It is recommended to increase the frequency of public transport schedules to avoid overcrowding and ensure adequate ventilation.
- In maritime passenger transport, it is recommended that those responsible for the vessel ensure adequate ventilation and compliance with preventive measures. It shall be ensured by vessel's personnel that each passenger has an empty seat in front and behind them that separates them from any other passenger to maintain the 1.5 metre safety distance, or an effective physical partition of adequate size that separates them from any other passenger. This personnel will ensure strict compliance with all health and hygiene prevention measures (correct use of masks, keeping a safe distance, frequent hand washing by passengers and vessel workers, and no consumption of food and drink on the seats, which are not designed for this purpose). In the case of vessels, these messages about preventive measures will be repeated over loudspeaker from time to time. The correct use of face masks by passengers inside the land transport vehicle or helicopter will be ensured.
- The seat behind the driver's cab in urban transport must be left free to ensure a safe distance.
- In addition, prior to boarding the vessel on the Ceuta - Algeciras - Ceuta route, passengers must have their temperature taken by the employees designated for this purpose by the shipping company.
- In private vehicles, all occupants are obliged to wear a mask, unless they are all cohabitants.
All the information can be found on the COVID-19 information webpage of the Autonomous City of Ceuta and in the Official Bulletin of the Autonomous City of Ceuta.
Information on travelling to or from the Autonomous city of Melilla.
The Autonomous City of Melilla has been open perimetrically since 9 May.
You'll find all the information about the Coronavirus crisis on the official website of the Autonomous City of Melilla as well as on the website for the Official Bulletin of the Autonomous City of Melilla
Information on travelling to or from the Balearic Islands
All travellers must present a negative PCR test or have been in quarantine to enter the islands.
You can view all the information on the Coronavirus information page for the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands.
Safety and hygiene measures on board
At FRS, we have adopted all the necessary hygiene and safety measures to guarantee your safety on board while travelling with us.
Ticket changes and refunds
Here you can find all the information about changes or refunds to your ticket: