Discover the most emblematic places in Tangier. We offer a day trip to Tangier, leaving from Tarifa, so that you can discover this North African city in the most convenient way.
You'll take a sightseeing tour of the highlights of Tangier accompanied at all times by an expert guide who will tell you the important details about the places you see and the most interesting stories.
After the sightseeing tour, you’ll enjoy an exquisite lunch at a traditional Moroccan restaurant and savour the region’s finest cuisine. Let the blend of flavours, textures and the typical Moroccan setting take you away.
And when you’re full, it will be time to pick up a souvenir and take in Tangier’s local products. Your guide will take you to shopping. You will be surprised by the beauty of the local products and the magic of traditional Berber medicine.
Finally, you’ll return to the Port of Tangier to board the return ferry to Tarifa.
What does the day trip include?
• Fast Ferry Tarifa/Tangier/Tarifa
• Meeting your guide at the port of Tangier.
• Guided one day tour of Tangier.
• Tour of the modern city in Tangier.
• Walking Tour Kasbah , Medina ,Souk.
• Lunch in typical Moroccan restaurant.*
• Transfer to the port of Tangier.
NOTE : Obligatory entrey in the bazaar, carpet shop and herbalist.
- Harira soup
- Beef and lamb skewers
- Tea and traditional cakes
*Drinks not included
Useful information about the excursion
- You can travel with your EU National ID.
- The approximate duration of the one-day Tangier Basic Excursion is 6 hours, including the return trip
- To travel with only your National ID, please contact our Call Centre at +34 956 68 18 30 or at [email protected]
- Get your passport stamped: On the boat during the ferry crossing, you must go to the Police desk to have your passport stamped and give them the completed yellow and white sheets that we will provide you with.
- There is a FREE FRS bus service that connects the ports of Algeciras and Tarifa. More information