We offer a day trip to Tangier, departing from Tarifa, so that you can get to know this North African city in the most comfortable way.
You will make a panoramic visit of the most important places of Tangier accompanied by a local guide who will give you all the important details of the places you see and the most curious stories.
After the panoramic tour, we will take you to the Place des Cannons where you will have some free time. From this square you can quickly walk to the Souk and the Medina for shopping and lunch.
Finally, we will take you to the Port of Tangier to board the ferry back to Tarifa.
What does the day trip include?
- Fast Ferry Tarifa-Tanger Ville-Tarifa
- Guided tour starting at the port of Tangier Ville
- Transfer to the Cannon's square by bus
- Free time
- Transfer back to the port
Tangier Essential Excursion
Children (4 to 13 years old)
|Departures from Tarifa||Arrival in Tarifa|
Useful information about the excursion
- Sanitary Protocol to travel to Morocco. Please ensure you have the required documentation to travel to Morocco.
- EU-Citizens can travel with their National ID.
- For citizens of other countries, their passport is required.
- A Visa is needed for citizens from any countries on this list.
- Get your passport stamped: On the ferry during the crossing, you must go to the police desk to have your passport stamped and give the officers your filled out white sheet/document that you will receive from us before boarding the ferry.
- There is a free FRS bus service that connects the ports of Algeciras and Tarifa. More information
Information and bookings
For information and bookings, you can contact our Call Centre at:
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday, 10:00am - 8:00pm
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, 07:00am - 11:00pm