Trabaja con nosotros
La naviera FRS cuenta con un equipo de más de 500 personas que día a día con esfuerzo y dedicación cumplen los deseos de miles de personas de cruzar el estrecho de Gibraltar en ferry.
No dudes en enviar tu cv a nuestro equipo de recursos humanos a la dirección de email: rrhhfrses , estaremos encantados de contar con gente especializada que quiera unirse a esta gran compañía.
FRS is a leading German shipping company which transports passengers, vehicles and cargo worldwide. With more than 1.500 employees worldwide, FRS operates 64 vessels in ferry and excursion traffic in Germany, Spain, Cyprus, Finland, Albania, Morocco, USA (Seattle and Miami), Canada, the Bahamas and Oman. Its fleet ranges from water taxis to modern ferries and catamarans.
FRS offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional controller, who is looking for a demanding role in supporting our FRS Iberia Group Finace Director to organize and develop the controlling activities in the Strait of Gibraltar.
- Reporting to FRS Headquarter (preparation of monthly and annual reports).
- Work closely with Group Controller to prioritize and align business and information needs.
- Organizing and structuring of the FRS Iberia Group Management System.
- Assist the Group Finance Director in the preparation of budgets and/or forecasts.
- Analysing monthly deviations between actuals and budgets and prepare forecast adjustments.
- Assist in setting up internal policies and controls to comply with Group requirements.
- Support and suggest the development of new management reports.
Key attributes & skills:
- Several years of experience in a comparable function in an international environment and experience with a business intelligence tool.
- High level analysis capability.
- Fluent English (in spoken and written). French would be beneficial.
- A real team player with ability to influence others.
- Self-starter and autonomous, being able to work under limited guidance.
- Reliable and confidential.
- Able to work under stress.
- Finance Systems expertise and/or working knowledge of: SAP and MS Office products.
- Degree in Finances, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3 years or more working experience in similar functions.
Please send your application documents (only digital application) in English language including salary expectations and earliest starting date to: controllerfrses indicating in the subject of the sending “Controller”.
For further information please visit our website www.frs.es
FRS has grown from a regional passenger ferry operator to an internationally active business group with its base in Northern Germany and has a portfolio that comprises 22 operating subsidiaries with worldwide locations. In addition to numerous international ferry and catamaran lines, FRS provides maritime consultancy and ferry operations for various partners from an early stage and throughout the operation. Currently we are looking for a
Position: System Consultant
Level of education: CFGS Desarrollo de aplicaciones informáticas
Knowledge and Skills required:
· English and Spanish is a must.
· Agile mind, excellent strategic thinking, understanding of business research and analysis.
· Effective communication both written and verbal, excellent interpersonal skills.
· Analysis of Business cases with focus on software requirements
· Modeling techniques and methods.
· Deep knowledge of SQL data models and practice in creating queries.
· Experience in BI – Tools / Reporting.
· Knowledge of Java and experience with business critical applications will be a plus.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
· Business requirements elicitation and definition.
· Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
· Identify issues and law changes and prepare requisites for programmers in time.
· Produce user stories and documentation.
· Support the project team in Roll-out phases of the developed software.