The FRS Group is a leading German Shipping Company which transports passengers, vehicles and cargo (www.frs.de ).
With more than 150 years’ experience, the Company operates routes using ferries and fast crafts in Europe, Northern Africa, Middle East, USA and Canada.
FRS Iberia operates in the Strait of Gibraltar sice 2020 and in the Balearic Islands since 2021. The Company currently covers the routes of Algeciras-Ceuta, Algeciras-Tanger, Motril-Melilla, Alcudia-Ciutadella and Ibiza-Formentera.
FRS offers an exciting opportunity for a professional with first experiences who is looking for a demanding role as Junior Controller for all FRS business operations in Tarifa.
- Supporting in the preparation of monthly and annual management reports.
- Supporting in the preparation of the reporting to FRS Headquarter in Germany in English language.
- Working closely with Controller and Finance Manger to improve reportings
- Helping organizing and structuring of the FRS Iberia Group Management System.
- Giving assistents to the Controller in the preparation of budgets and/or forecasts.
- Analysing monthly deviations between actuals and budgets and prepare forecast adjustments.
Key attributes & skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in a comparable function in an international environment and experience with a business intelligence tool.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- High level analysis capability.
- Fluent English (in spoken and written). French would be beneficial.
- A real team player with ability to influence others.
- Self-starter and autonomous, being able to work under limited guidance.
- Reliable and confidential.
- Able to work under stress.
- Finance Systems expertise and/or working knowledge of: SAP and MS Office products.
Please send your application documents (only digital application, only in English language) including salary expectations and earliest starting date to: [email protected] indicating in the subject of the sending “Junior Controller”.