Manager Taxation Area
The FRS Group is a leading German Shipping Company which transports passengers, vehicles and cargo (www.frs.de).
With more than 150 years’ experience, the Company operates routes using ferries and fast crafts in Europe, Northern Africa, Middle East, USA and Canada.
FRS Iberia operates in the Strait of Gibraltar sice 2020 and in the Balearic Islands since 2021. The Company currently covers the routes of Algeciras-Ceuta, Algeciras-Tanger, Motril-Melilla, Alcudia-Ciutadella and Ibiza-Formentera.
FRS offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced, who is looking for a demanding role in managing all taxation area for FRS business operations in Tarifa.
Accountant FRS Iberia Group in Tarifa / Spain (m/f)
- Booking of invoices related to suppliers, credit cards and similar.
- Control of accruals and provisions.
- Control of remuneration in kind.
- Provide specific reports or analysis required by the management.
- Other accounting tasks such as: control and compensation of balances of specific accounts, employee accounts, supplier accounts creation in the system.
- Management of generic email addresses.
- Business Administration degree or equivalent.
- Very high level of English required (fluent in spoken and in written) as all communications with HQ located in Germany are provided in this language.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role to the one described above, ideally in an international environment.
- Analytical and methodical person, with the ability to self-managed and plan tasks to meet deadlines.
- Team player, used to working under pressure and with deadlines.
- Shipping industry experience is ideal, although not essential.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office products.
- Ideal: High level of Excel.
Depending on the expertise and experience of the candidate.
If you consider yourself a suitable fit, please send your CV in digital format to the following email address: [email protected]
Only applications in English will be considered.