In accordance with EU REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL OF EUROPE OF 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with respect to personal data processing and the free circulation of this data and by which is repealed Directive 95/46/CE (General data protection regulation), FÖRDE REEDEREI SEETOURISTIK IBERIA, S.L.U. (FRS) whose address is Polígono Industrial de la Vega, c/ La Línea de la Concepción, 3 – 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz (Spain) advises you that the personal data gathered through the web will be subject to processing for the following purposes:
- Tourist package reservation management
- Enabling the provision and performance of the sea transport service through the issue of the appropriate boarding cards and the sending of information relating to it.
- Sending advertising related to the services as well as for subscription to our newsletter with the aim of keeping you informed about our offers and news that might be of interest. Similarly, the data will be used for any marketing campaigns on social networks and also for draws and awarding prizes.
The legal bases that legitimise the personal data processing are:
· The fulfilment of a contract and/or commercial relationship
· For compliance with the various legal obligations that FRS is obliged to meet
· For legitimate interest deriving from all types of safety motives, improving our services, managing your information requests, claims and fraud management.
The data that we request, both your own and that of people accompanying you on the trip, are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary to achieve the ends described. Any online reservation will be confirmed automatically by email. You can request a full summary of your online reservations stored in the system. You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without it affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. We also guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and veracity of all the information provided to us, undertaking to keep the data you supply to us up to date so that at any time it reflects the actual situation. You will therefore be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements and for any damage that these might cause.
We will conserve the data while there is a contractual or commercial relationship with you, or while you do not exercise your right to deletion, cancellation and/or restriction of the data processing. Once this conservation period has elapsed, FRS will remove, destroy, block or give your personal data a pseudonym. In the case of blocking, your information will always be kept without giving it any use or carrying out any processing, as this information may be useful for processing complaints or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility might arise from its processing that must be addressed and for which reason it may be necessary to recover it.