In accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), FÖRDE REEDEREI SEETOURISTIK IBERIA, S.L.U. (FRS), whose address is Polígono Industrial de la Vega, c/ La Línea de la Concepción, 3, 11380 Tarifa, Cadiz (Spain), informs you that personal data collected via its website will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage bookings involving package tours.
- To allow it to provide its maritime transport service by issuing boarding cards, and to send information relating to said service.
- To send out advertising related to the services booked, as well as our newsletter, with the aim of keeping you informed about our offers and any news which may be of interest to you. Your personal data will also be used for certain social media advertising initiatives, as well as for competitions and giving away prizes.
The legitimate bases for processing your personal data are:
· Fulfilment of a contract/commercial relationship.
· Fulfilment by FRS of its various legal obligations.
· Our legitimate interest, based on reasons relating to security and improving our services, as well as handling queries, complaints and fraud.
The personal data we ask you to provide us with, both your own and that of other individuals on your booking, is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the above purposes for which it is processed. Online bookings will be automatically confirmed by email. You may request a summary of all the bookings you have made online, based on the information we have on our system. You may also withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing already carried out prior to withdrawal, based on the consent you provided. You are required to provide us with correct, accurate and true information, as well as keep the information you have provided us with up to date at all times. You are solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information you provide us with, in addition to all damage caused by such information.
We will store your personal data for the duration of your contract or commercial relationship with us, provided you do not exercise your right to erasure, cancellation and/or restriction of processing. Once said period has ended, FRS will delete, destroy, block or pseudonymise your personal data. In the event of blocking your personal data, it will continue to be stored, but will not be used or processed. However, if such data is needed to handle a complaint or to comply with our legal or contractual obligations (including as part of court proceedings), it may be recovered, used and processed.